band master doesn't run

  • f1smv
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
      Hi Alex

      i use band master 1.2 3 year ago on the old pc. I wanted this morning
      run the soft but not spot appear. It's impossible to access to setting
      to change cluster. Any info to update my version ?
      thank

      Eric F1SMV
    • zenzaraccio
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2008
        The same thing happens to me. The cluster Kolumbus
        (http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/) has changed in http://www.dxsummit.fi/
        and perhaps even the format is changed. I think this is the reason.

        Alessandro - IW1PNG

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "f1smv" <f1smv@...> wrote:

        > Hi Alex
        >
        > i use band master 1.2 3 year ago on the old pc. I wanted this morning
        > run the soft but not spot appear. It's impossible to access to setting
        > to change cluster. Any info to update my version ?
        > thank
        >
        > Eric F1SMV

      • f1smv
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
          thank alessandro but does it possible to upgrade free our version
          -1.2- ? alex don't answer.

          73 Eric F1SMV

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "zenzaraccio" <zenzaraccio@...>
          wrote:

          > The same thing happens to me. The cluster Kolumbus
          > (http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/) has changed in http://www.dxsummit.fi/
          > and perhaps even the format is changed. I think this is the reason.
          >
          > Alessandro - IW1PNG
          >
          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "f1smv" <f1smv@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Alex
          > >
          > > i use band master 1.2 3 year ago on the old pc. I wanted this morning
          > > run the soft but not spot appear. It's impossible to access to setting
          > > to change cluster. Any info to update my version ?
          > > thank
          > >
          > > Eric F1SMV

        • Bob Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
            I run the latest Band Master that is running correctly except it
            won't download from using the webcluster. only the Telnet Cluster.
            Bob G1BCZ