Re: Morse Runner

  • lz2be
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hello Alex,

      Congratulations for your MR!
      Is it possible to include in next release a PAUSE button for
      competition mode? It looks like Murphy low, but when I try competition
      mode somebody is calling by phone or my daughter have some questions
      and I have to begin since zero!

      73 Boyan LZ2BE

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"
      <alshovk@d...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I have just released Morse Runner, a freeware CW contest simulator
      > with realistic audio effects.
      >
      > Download Morse Runner from
      > http://www.dxatlas.com/morserunner/morserunner.zip
      >
      > 73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
        Hi Boyan,

        I am afraid it is too late to change the competition rules. Many
        users already submitted their results to the score board, and they
        competed without the pause function.

        I am going to add a new 15-min. Competition mode in one of the future
        verstions, then there will be two separate score tables.

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        > Hello Alex,
        >
        > Congratulations for your MR!
        > Is it possible to include in next release a PAUSE button for
        > competition mode? It looks like Murphy low, but when I try
        competition
        > mode somebody is calling by phone or my daughter have some questions
        > and I have to begin since zero!
        >
        > 73 Boyan LZ2BE
      • alshovk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5
          Hello,

          The source code of Morse Runner is now available here:

          https://github.com/VE3NEA/MorseRunner