Re: [dxatlas] Faros + SDR?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
      Not sure what it would take to use with Faros but I do have one of the
      Softrock V8.3 receivers and they work absolutely
      GREAT! Probably would just have to do some programming to scan the
      frequencies as the Si570 sets the center frequency for the LO just by
      telling it to do so. You would want to offset the actual center freq a
      few KHz so that the LO signal does not interfere with the actual
      reception freq. The guys on the Yahoo list 'Softrock40' I am sure
      could lead you to a pathway to make whatever mods were needed.

      Bruce, K2BET