Re: [dxatlas] One more for wish list for Ham CAP

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2008
      Very Good Idea

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf

      From: ly2kz
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 12:16 PM
      Subject: [dxatlas] One more for wish list for Ham CAP

      Hi all

      I have one wish to be included to Ham CAP. It is time marks on chart
      window. Why? Sometimes, most often before major contests I do
      predictions to most populated areas for my radio club members or
      simply do some analysis how exact prediction was at certain date and
      certain path. Most descriptive screenshots I found are chart window
      screenshots. The one thing I miss is time marks at the bottom. I need
      to spend 15min or so to draw time marks or arrows. you can look at
      http://ly2kz.aktv.lt/prop.htm to see one of screenshots.

      73 and thank you for great software
      Vytenis LY2KZ