Re: [dxatlas] Heads Up - VOACAP Latest Version May Not Work with HamCap

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
      Hi Eric,

      The VOACAP installer is supposed to place the following key in the Registry:

      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ITS
      HF Propagation\UninstallString

      HamCap uses this key to find VOACAP. If the key is missing, add it to the
      Registry manually, its value should be the path to VOACAP.