Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer / SDR-IQ "stopping" abnormally

  • wd5eae
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
      Adam,

      I had the same problem on a pair of HP AMD computers. Purchased about
      5 months ago with Vista on them. Loaded Skimmer 1.2 and sdrIQx v 1.1.
      Skimmer would stop minutes to hours later (usually minutes). Tried
      running Skimmer on both Vista and WinXP Pro/SP2 and it behaved the
      same. Tried standard O/S installations and tweaked installations to
      remove as much CPU activity as possible. It didn't matter. I
      subsequently moved those computers out and moved another one in.

      Stephen
      WD5EAE
      www.wd5eae.org

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Fast" <adamfast@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm running the "highly recommended" version of the ActiveX from
      W2RF