Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer / SDR-IQ "stopping" abnormally

  • Adam Fast
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
      Ed,

      Could it be possible I have an out-of-date version of your library?
      Windows reported version 1.1.0.0 (downloaded it through the link in
      the CW Skimmer help file) I did unregister / reboot / reregister /
      reboot / start skimmer before I left to come to work. I'll keep an eye
      on it and see if it stops again.

      Adam

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
        Ed, 1.3 runs fine here for days and days with SDR-IQ.

        73, Pete

      • wd5eae
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
          Adam,

          I had the same problem on a pair of HP AMD computers. Purchased about
          5 months ago with Vista on them. Loaded Skimmer 1.2 and sdrIQx v 1.1.
          Skimmer would stop minutes to hours later (usually minutes). Tried
          running Skimmer on both Vista and WinXP Pro/SP2 and it behaved the
          same. Tried standard O/S installations and tweaked installations to
          remove as much CPU activity as possible. It didn't matter. I
          subsequently moved those computers out and moved another one in.

          Stephen
          WD5EAE
          www.wd5eae.org

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Fast" <adamfast@...>