Re: [dxatlas] Re: Can't download any spots into BandMaster

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 12, 2008
      Hi Andy,

      V.1.3 is not supposed to work with the web cluster. This version was
      modified to download spots from DX Summit in their new format but,
      unfortunately, this format changed several times after 1.3 was released. The
      DX Summit team announced yesterday that they are now providing the spot data
      in the old format on a special page on their new web site. I changed Band
      Master to work with that page, and a brief test confirmed that the page
      works fine. The updated version of Band Master will be released shortly.

      Any news on the web downloads? It takes forever to populate the list.
      I saw an old installation (1.2?) that worked and that was after
      DX-summit changed its layout so I'm really confused.

      Today I use 1.3 with both web and telnet and sometimes it seems like
      web is working but normally spots originate from telnet sources.

      73 de Andy in Lapland
    • s_k_o_g_g_e
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2008
        Thanks for a speedy reply Alex!

        Looking forward to download the new version. BM is my favourite
        cluster tool. I have it integrated with Ham Radio deLuxe / Ionoprobe /
        DX Atlas and hamCap. Really nice!

        Cheers!

        Andy