Re: Morse Runner

  • garyk9gs
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2004
      Thanks Alex....I've been playing around with Morse Runner for a
      couple of days.

      One quick question....I'm using MS Win 98 SE and have noticed a
      rhythmic "clicking" while the program is running. It is pretty
      annoying but something one does get used to.

      73,

      Gary K9GS

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"
      <alshovk@d...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I have just released Morse Runner, a freeware CW contest simulator
      > with realistic audio effects.
      >
      > Download Morse Runner from
      > http://www.dxatlas.com/morserunner/morserunner.zip
      >
      > 73 Alex VE3NEA
    • lz2be
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2004
        Hello Alex,

        Congratulations for your MR!
        Is it possible to include in next release a PAUSE button for
        competition mode? It looks like Murphy low, but when I try competition
        mode somebody is calling by phone or my daughter have some questions
        and I have to begin since zero!

        73 Boyan LZ2BE

        <alshovk@d...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I have just released Morse Runner, a freeware CW contest simulator
        > with realistic audio effects.
        >
        > Download Morse Runner from
        > http://www.dxatlas.com/morserunner/morserunner.zip
        >
        > 73 Alex VE3NEA
      • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2004
          Hi Boyan,

          I am afraid it is too late to change the competition rules. Many
          users already submitted their results to the score board, and they
          competed without the pause function.

          I am going to add a new 15-min. Competition mode in one of the future
          verstions, then there will be two separate score tables.

          73 Alex VE3NEA