Re: Can't download any spots into BandMaster

  • s_k_o_g_g_e
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2008
      Any news on the web downloads? It takes forever to populate the list.
      I saw an old installation (1.2?) that worked and that was after
      DX-summit changed its layout so I'm really confused.

      Today I use 1.3 with both web and telnet and sometimes it seems like
      web is working but normally spots originate from telnet sources.

      73 de Andy in Lapland

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Pascal Breugelmans" <pa1br@...>

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2008
        Hi Andy,

        V.1.3 is not supposed to work with the web cluster. This version was
        modified to download spots from DX Summit in their new format but,
        unfortunately, this format changed several times after 1.3 was released. The
        DX Summit team announced yesterday that they are now providing the spot data
        in the old format on a special page on their new web site. I changed Band
        Master to work with that page, and a brief test confirmed that the page
        works fine. The updated version of Band Master will be released shortly.

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 12, 2008
          Thanks for a speedy reply Alex!

          Looking forward to download the new version. BM is my favourite
          cluster tool. I have it integrated with Ham Radio deLuxe / Ionoprobe /
          DX Atlas and hamCap. Really nice!

          Cheers!

          Andy