Re: [dxatlas] Is CW Skimmer twins?

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 11, 2008
      I show Omnirig as a separate process in Task Manager - which, come to think
      of it, is pretty odd, because I set both radios to "none" on the CAT tab -
      why should it be running at all?

      So far, everyone has reported two processes except Frank - I think he may
      have been looking at the Applications tab instead.

      73, Pete N4ZR