Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe stopped updating

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
      My copy works fine.

      From: "Gareth Howell" <m5kvk@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 12:31 PM
      Subject: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe stopped updating

      Has anybody else's copy of Ionoprobe stopped updating?

      Gareth - M5KVK
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
        Mine seems to be working fine. It is reporting the last report as '3
        hours ago'. I assume it is about to refresh. Is your data older than that?

        Bruce, K2BET

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
          My last 'WKHF.txt' report is dated 4 Nov. but everything else is up to date.

          Gareth Howell wrote:

          > Has anybody else's copy of Ionoprobe stopped updating?
          >
          > Gareth - M5KVK

          > signature database 3600 (20081110) __________

          > http://www.eset.com
        • Robert Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 2008
            Hi All
            My Ionoprobe has just updated I have had no problems with it since earlier in the year.
            Bob G1BCZ