Ionoprobe stopped updating

  • Gareth Howell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
      Has anybody else's copy of Ionoprobe stopped updating?

      Gareth - M5KVK
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
        My copy works fine.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
          Mine seems to be working fine. It is reporting the last report as '3
          hours ago'. I assume it is about to refresh. Is your data older than that?

          Bruce, K2BET

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
            My last 'WKHF.txt' report is dated 4 Nov. but everything else is up to date.

            Gareth Howell wrote:

            > Has anybody else's copy of Ionoprobe stopped updating?
            >
            > Gareth - M5KVK

            > signature database 3600 (20081110) __________

            > http://www.eset.com
          • Robert Williams
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2008
              Hi All
              My Ionoprobe has just updated I have had no problems with it since earlier in the year.
              Bob G1BCZ