IMPORTING PINS FROM LOGS

  • DAVID
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2004
      Dear Alex I have learnt how to create a pin file in excel. but I
      won't update the pins in Dx Atlas from my log in this way it will
      take too long. In future updates of Dx Atlas can't you make it
      easier to import pins into Dx Atlas from logs that have locators in
      their qso's. Ham Radio Deluxe can do this with their mapper. and
      this is a free program. Dx Atlas would then be an even greater
      program.
      regards David Sayles