RE: [dxatlas] Skimmer CW Decode and Flex-5000A

  • Edward Russell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
      Hi Zack,

      You will get the best results out of Skimmer with the Flex if you use the
      Direct I/Q to VAC feature. Instructions are contained in the Skimmer help
      file.

      73 Ed W2RF

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
        It seems to me that somewhere very long ago I read something about the
        notion that Skimmer likes about 600 Hz signals for the most reliable
        recognition. You might check that out.

        Bruce, K2BET