Re: [dxatlas] CwSkimmer: Bandmap/freq up/down

  • Jarmo Blomster
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
      2008/11/6 Hannu -DM1TT- <dm1tt@...>:
      > I would like to be able to swap high/low of the CwSkimmer freq scale.

      I'll vote this: nay (not so necessary)

      > A zoom would be useful as well.

      I'll vote this: yea (I've missed sometimes the Zoom feature that Rocky has)

      73's jarmo, oh8kva
    • FireBrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
        As all of my programs that have a 'BandMap' vertically show a 'lower frequency at the top', for the sake of continuity in my system, I'd prefer Lower frequency on top/higher frequency at bottom.
        But making it a 'user selectable' option is ok with me also.