CwSkimmer: Bandmap/freq up/down

  • Hannu -DM1TT-
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
      I guess we all have our own perception on whether "higher" in freq is
      higher/lower on the screen.

      I would like to be able to swap high/low of the CwSkimmer freq scale.

      A zoom would be useful as well.

      73 de Hannu DM1TT

      PS. Anyway, a cool piece of software!
    • Jarmo Blomster
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
        2008/11/6 Hannu -DM1TT- <dm1tt@...>:
        > I would like to be able to swap high/low of the CwSkimmer freq scale.

        I'll vote this: nay (not so necessary)

        > A zoom would be useful as well.

        I'll vote this: yea (I've missed sometimes the Zoom feature that Rocky has)

        73's jarmo, oh8kva
      • FireBrick
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
          As all of my programs that have a 'BandMap' vertically show a 'lower frequency at the top', for the sake of continuity in my system, I'd prefer Lower frequency on top/higher frequency at bottom.
          But making it a 'user selectable' option is ok with me also.