Re: [dxatlas] New soft: DX Bulletin Reader 1.0

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi Hank,

      The Needed lists are stored in the
      "Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Afreet\UserData"
      folder as WkdAdif.lst and WkdIota.lst. Note that <username> is your current
      user name in Windows. Therefore, if you log in under a different name, you
      will not see your Needed files. Also, if these files are deleted for any
      reason, of if the OS does not allow the program to read them, the program
      will create blank lists.