[dxatlas] Re: TRX MANAGER

  • DAVID
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2004
      Dear Alex many thanks for replying, sorry but I still don't
      understand how to write a pin list file, even if I did I think it is
      too long drawn out and labourious, I have got a big log and it would
      take too long, I don't think I'll even attempt it.

      Ham Radio Deluxe have got a mapper similar to Dx Atlas but pins can
      be inserted into the map from the log by just a couple of mouse
      clicks. And it can even be configured to automatically insert pins
      into the map when a Qso is logged, providing of course the logged
      Qso as got a locator.

      In future updates of Dx Atlas it would be nice if it was as easy to
      add pins into it from the log as H.R.D Mapper. could you do this and
      make it easier? If you could Dx Atlas would be even better.

      regards David Sayles

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...>