RE: [dxatlas] New soft: DX Bulletin Reader 1.0

  • Harold Aaron
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi Alex. Using DX Bulletin Reader and it is great. On two occasions now
      the Needed List has reset to All. Have you seen this before? Any
      suggestions?

      Best 73, Hank WB4ROA

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2008
        Hi Hank,

        The Needed lists are stored in the
        "Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Afreet\UserData"
        folder as WkdAdif.lst and WkdIota.lst. Note that <username> is your current
        user name in Windows. Therefore, if you log in under a different name, you
        will not see your Needed files. Also, if these files are deleted for any
        reason, of if the OS does not allow the program to read them, the program
        will create blank lists.