Quick Start - Using WintelnetX to Merge Skimmer and Cluster Spots

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      With Sweepstakes coming up, I decided to get WintelnetX going here, in
      order to be able to merge regular cluster spots and Skimmer spots and feed
      them to N1MM Logger. Since the process was a little challenging at first,
      I decided to document it and make my notes available to others who might
      find them useful.

      I should emphasize that Dave, K1TTT bears no responsibility for the content
      of this guide. I wrote it only yesterday, and sent it to him for comment
      just last night, but in view of the short time remaining, and with some
      preliminary indication that it was useful, I decided to put it out there
      and revise as necessary when Dave has time to read it and points out my
      mistakes.

      The guide is at http://www.pvrc.org/~n4zr/Wintelquick.pdf . Please let me
      know if you find it helpful, and particularly if you see things that should
      be fixed. The current release is version 1.1, with today's date.

      73, Pete N4ZR
    • Barry GM3YEH
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2008
        Hi Pete,

        Thanks for the nice work...using your notes I had CW Skimmer and my
        local DX Cluster node both populating my N1MM bandmap in about 10
        minutes!

        Best 73 de Barry GM3YEH.