CW Skimmer request

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hi. I have a couple of requests:

      (1) When clicking the frequency display on 2m or 70cm, the band jumps
      down to 6m instead of jumping to the lowest frequency in the current
      band. Similarly, using the "band up" feature stops at 6m.
      Please can this be extended to cover 2m (144.001)and 70cm (432.001)?

      (2) Would it be possible to have a button that could be used to toggle
      the audio output between the DSP and a direct feed of the audio input?
      I'm finding that sometimes I want to use the DSP and then just listen
      to the normal receiver bandwith, which is awkward when using headphones.

      For background: I'm not really a contester (power too small, antennas
      too small, can't make myself heard in contests), but I find CW Skimmer
      has other uses such as monitoring CW calling frequencies and QRP
      activity centre frequencies and of course using the DSP.

      73 de Graham G3ZOD