Skimmer and WintelnetX

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2008
      I have just finished setting up WintelnetX by K1TTT so that it receives
      spots simultaneously from a telnet cluster and Skimmer, and forwards them
      in a single stream to either N1MM Logger or DX4WIN. This lets you use
      Skimmer and conventional packet simultaneously.

      If anyone is interested, I'll write a note on how to do this and make it
      available on the web. You can download WintelnetX from
      www.k1ttt.net. You'll need the latest version. Thanks to Dave for
      modifying WintelnetX to handle Skimmer spots.

      73, Pete N4ZR
    • Peter Bacon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2008
        Pete
        I would be very interested in your "application note" on setting up
        WintelnetX.
        73 Peter G3ZSS