Re: [dxatlas] TRX MANAGER

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2004
      Hi David,

      Pin.lst is a plain text file that can be easily generated in other programs.
      Please contact the author of TRX-Manager and ask him to implement the pin
      list generation function. You can also create a pin list file using general
      purpose tools like Excel and MS Access.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
        Many thanks for reply Alex. how do I generate a pin list in Excel
        annd import it into Dx Atlas?
        I like Dx Atlas so much I,m going to purchase it in a few moments.
        regards David Sayles

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...>