Re: Where to have non-rules talk about CW Skimmer

  • Jon Maguire
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 14, 2008
      I agree that a separate group would be good to talk about technical
      details. I
      just installed version 1.2 and have a number of questions. How should we
      proceed?

      73... Jon W1MNK

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 14, 2008
        At 04:46 PM 10/14/2008, Jon Maguire wrote:

        >I agree that a separate group would be good to talk about technical
        >details. I
        >just installed version 1.2 and have a number of questions. How should we
        >proceed?
        Contesting.com has agreed to convert skimmertalk@... to a
        technical/trouble-shooting mailing list for Skimmer. to subscribe, send an
        e-mail to skimmertalk-request@... and put SUBSCRIBE in the body
        of the message. See you there?

        73, Pete N4ZR
      • Graham
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 14, 2008
          Pete, is there a web page that can be used instead to sign up and set
          preferences such as digests etc.?

          Thanks and 73 de Graham G3ZOD
          Fists #8385 GQRP #11976

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2008

            73, Pete

            >At 05:41 PM 10/14/2008, Graham wrote:
            >Pete, is there a web page that can be used instead to sign up and set
            >preferences such as digests etc.?
            >
            >Thanks and 73 de Graham G3ZOD
            >Fists #8385 GQRP #11976
            >

            >--- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:
            > > Contesting.com has agreed to convert skimmertalk@... to a
            > > technical/trouble-shooting mailing list for Skimmer. to subscribe,
            >send an
            > > e-mail to skimmertalk-request@... and put SUBSCRIBE in the body
            > > of the message. See you there?

          • Steve Hunt
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2008
              and if you just want to read the skimmertalk forum ...

              ... go here http://dayton.contesting.com/pipermail/skimmertalk/

              73 Steve W1CDX

              > At 04:46 PM 10/14/2008, Jon Maguire wrote:
              > >
              > >I agree that a separate group would be good to talk about technical
              > >details. I
              > >just installed version 1.2 and have a number of questions. How
              should we
              > >proceed?
              > Contesting.com has agreed to convert skimmertalk@... to a
              > technical/trouble-shooting mailing list for Skimmer. to subscribe,
              send an
              > e-mail to skimmertalk-request@... and put SUBSCRIBE in the body
              > of the message. See you there?
              >
              > 73, Pete N4ZR

            • Jon Maguire
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 15, 2008
                Pete,

                Thank you for the heads up. I just subscribed.

                73... Jon W1MNK