RE: [dxatlas] DXAtlas - USA County Award and Russian Districts Award

  • Joe Glockner
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2008
      Dan

      Each LIST (*.lst) file is a totally separate file -- no one over-writes anything
      .. you simply follow my instructions - and use it ... we all simply use
      the ISLANDS ICON and Load list, etc -- simply to be able to USE the
      County or RDA Listing..

      The Islands.lst file is never touched ... when you want to go BACK to the
      Islands listing -- you simply LOAD it again .. vice loading either the
      County or RDA LST file(s).

      73 Joe wa6axe

    • Dan Schaaf
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 12, 2008