Morse Runner

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello,

      I have just released Morse Runner, a freeware CW contest simulator
      with realistic audio effects.

      Download Morse Runner from
      http://www.dxatlas.com/morserunner/morserunner.zip

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • garyk9gs
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2004
        Thanks Alex....I've been playing around with Morse Runner for a
        couple of days.

        One quick question....I'm using MS Win 98 SE and have noticed a
        rhythmic "clicking" while the program is running. It is pretty
        annoying but something one does get used to.

        73,

        Gary K9GS

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"
        <alshovk@d...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I have just released Morse Runner, a freeware CW contest simulator
        > with realistic audio effects.
        >
        > Download Morse Runner from
        > http://www.dxatlas.com/morserunner/morserunner.zip
        >
        > 73 Alex VE3NEA
      • lz2be
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2004
          Hello Alex,

          Congratulations for your MR!
          Is it possible to include in next release a PAUSE button for
          competition mode? It looks like Murphy low, but when I try competition
          mode somebody is calling by phone or my daughter have some questions
          and I have to begin since zero!

          73 Boyan LZ2BE

          <alshovk@d...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > I have just released Morse Runner, a freeware CW contest simulator
          > with realistic audio effects.
          >
          > Download Morse Runner from
          > http://www.dxatlas.com/morserunner/morserunner.zip
          >
          > 73 Alex VE3NEA
        • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2004
            Hi Boyan,

            I am afraid it is too late to change the competition rules. Many
            users already submitted their results to the score board, and they
            competed without the pause function.

            I am going to add a new 15-min. Competition mode in one of the future
            verstions, then there will be two separate score tables.

            73 Alex VE3NEA