RE: [dxatlas] Where to have non-rules talk about CW Skimmer

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 11, 2008
      Pete (& Alex)

      I'm easy either way but it makes sense to setup a separate 'skimmertech'
      group.

      Regards

      Chris (SWLer, UK)

      _____

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 14, 2008
        I agree that a separate group would be good to talk about technical
        details. I
        just installed version 1.2 and have a number of questions. How should we
        proceed?

        73... Jon W1MNK

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 14, 2008
          At 04:46 PM 10/14/2008, Jon Maguire wrote:

          >I agree that a separate group would be good to talk about technical
          >details. I
          >just installed version 1.2 and have a number of questions. How should we
          >proceed?
          Contesting.com has agreed to convert skimmertalk@... to a
          technical/trouble-shooting mailing list for Skimmer. to subscribe, send an
          e-mail to skimmertalk-request@... and put SUBSCRIBE in the body
          of the message. See you there?

          73, Pete N4ZR
        • Graham
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 14, 2008
            Pete, is there a web page that can be used instead to sign up and set
            preferences such as digests etc.?

            Thanks and 73 de Graham G3ZOD
            Fists #8385 GQRP #11976

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2008

              73, Pete

              >At 05:41 PM 10/14/2008, Graham wrote:
              >Pete, is there a web page that can be used instead to sign up and set
              >preferences such as digests etc.?
              >
              >Thanks and 73 de Graham G3ZOD
              >Fists #8385 GQRP #11976
              >

              >--- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:
              > > Contesting.com has agreed to convert skimmertalk@... to a
              > > technical/trouble-shooting mailing list for Skimmer. to subscribe,
              >send an
              > > e-mail to skimmertalk-request@... and put SUBSCRIBE in the body
              > > of the message. See you there?

            • Steve Hunt
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 15, 2008
                and if you just want to read the skimmertalk forum ...

                ... go here http://dayton.contesting.com/pipermail/skimmertalk/

                73 Steve W1CDX

                > At 04:46 PM 10/14/2008, Jon Maguire wrote:
                > >
                > >I agree that a separate group would be good to talk about technical
                > >details. I
                > >just installed version 1.2 and have a number of questions. How
                should we
                > >proceed?
                > Contesting.com has agreed to convert skimmertalk@... to a
                > technical/trouble-shooting mailing list for Skimmer. to subscribe,
                send an
                > e-mail to skimmertalk-request@... and put SUBSCRIBE in the body
                > of the message. See you there?
                >
                > 73, Pete N4ZR

              • Jon Maguire
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 15, 2008
                  Pete,

                  Thank you for the heads up. I just subscribed.

                  73... Jon W1MNK