Delete a Bulletin - DX Bulletin Reader

  • Harold Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Following my role as the person who can screw up anything (great Beta
      Tester), I have a couple of bulletins that are empty or incomplete. Is
      thre a way to delete a specific bulletin entry?

      73, Hank WB4ROA
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi Hank,

        The Reader stores the bulletins as plain text files in the BullRead\Archive
        folder. You can delete any of those files in File Explorer.