Ham Cap problem

  • Mark Blanton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2008
      For over a week now I have not been able to get the SSN window in Ham
      Cap to link to Ionoprobe. The K index will link and turn green but the
      SSN will not. Any help is appreciated.

      Mark WC5M
    • Mark Blanton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2008
        I'm replying to my own post.

        Never mind. I found the old data in Ionoprobe had been lost. After I
        went back and downloaded all the available old data everything is OK.

        73,
        Mark WC5M