Re: [dxatlas] Softrock HF Lite and faros

  • Geoff Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
      Short answer is yes. I have an earlier version running on 14.1Mhz.. As to
      buying it from W & S - well why not do a bit of research and buy the kit
      direct from the States at half the cost and no VAT!... Obtainable from Tony
      KB9YIG kb9yig@... . Version 8.4 of the receiver is just about to
      come out according to information on the Softrock@... reflector.

      73 de Geoff
      G3NPA
      Geoff.Anderson@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
        thanks for the info. I'll do a bit more googling to find out where
        to get one at the best value. Either an 8.3 or 8.4

        Alex
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff Anderson"