Re: [dxatlas] Trying Out Skimmer

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
      Add Skimmer's address, e.g., Skimmer=localhost:7300 or
      MySkimmer=127.0.0.1:7300, to the list of cluster servers, (Cluster.lst), and
      select it in the Tools / Telnet Servers dialog. To combine spots from a
      cluster with callsigns from the Skimmer, select one cluster server in the
      list, in addition to the Skimmer server.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
        Dan, this really is a question for Alex, but I suspect this is either a
        limitation of Omnirig or else you need to modify the Omnirig .ini file for
        your radio.

        73, Pete