Re: [dxatlas] BAND MASTER & FT-890

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      Hi Ned,

      I do not have any documentation for the FT-890 rig control commands. If
      these commands are described in your rig's manual, you can create an ini
      file for this rig using one of the existing files as a prototype. All
      documentation and tools for the ini development are available at
      http://www.dxatlas.com/omnirig

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > I WAS WONDER WHEN THERE WILL BE SUPPORT FOR THE FT-890 WITH BAND
      > MASTER? OR HOW I MIGHT BE ABLE TO CONFIGURE THE PROGRAM TO WORK WITH
      > THAT RIG. I HAVE TRX WORKING WITH MY RIG, AND ALSO THE OTHER
      > PROGRAMS YOU WROTE. I LIKE THE PROGRAMS, BUT WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM
      > TO THEIR FULLEST.
      > THANKS........NED.....N6RDX
    • bat_wings_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
        I just started working on an FT-890 file. however it is not much
        differant from the FT-900. I was planning on sending it to Alex when I
        fully test it. See if FT-900 will work for you. They are basically the
        same radio.

        Dan WR0DK