Re: [dxatlas] Trying Out Skimmer

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hi Alex

      How do I "tell Band Master to receive spots from the CW
      Skimmer Telnet server " ?

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf
      ===============================
      NOBSKA
      www.nobska.net
      ===============================
      Cape Cod Instruments
      www.oceanbiz.net
      ===============================
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
        Add Skimmer's address, e.g., Skimmer=localhost:7300 or
        MySkimmer=127.0.0.1:7300, to the list of cluster servers, (Cluster.lst), and
        select it in the Tools / Telnet Servers dialog. To combine spots from a
        cluster with callsigns from the Skimmer, select one cluster server in the
        list, in addition to the Skimmer server.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
          Dan, this really is a question for Alex, but I suspect this is either a
          limitation of Omnirig or else you need to modify the Omnirig .ini file for
          your radio.

          73, Pete