Introduction to CW Skimmer

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      I have written a brief guide to trying out CW Skimmer without any
      additional equipment - it uses the 3-KHz radio mode, your existing
      soundcard, and the free trial download of CW Skimmer. The intro is at
      http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/Files/Introduction to CW Skimmer Rev 1.pdf
      [sorry if the whole hyperlink doesn't come across highlighted, but you *do*
      need it all)

      Thanks to Alex for agreeing to host it.