Ionoprobe Data

  • bob.walschaerts
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008
      Ionoprobe has been working ok since a long time.
      To-day August 27 :
      SSN,Auroral,Kp no updates since August 25.
      Proton and X Ray last updates August 26.
      The little clock bottom right says:next download within 214783647 min.!!
      I have ver 1.36 on XP with Norton 360 and apparently I did not make
      any change.
      Has someone an idea,tks.I shall have to mail Alex.
      73 fom Brussels Belgium. BOB ON4WA
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008
        Hi Bob

        I'm running V1.36 here and not had any update problems in the last few
        weeks so the data is available not sure why you're not getting it.

        73 Dave GM0KTH

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008
          HI DAVE
          Tks for your fast writing.Went into the IONOPROBE
          files ,found "Schedule.ini" empty(0 bytes)?? Reloaded
          http://www.dxatlas.com/tech/sked132.ini
          renamed it "Schedule.ini"and replaced it in IONOPROBE and on the spot
          I got the updated download.This procedure was found in a mail from
          Alex that I found.Why did this happen ?I gladly send to anyone
          interested a copy of the mail/procedure sent by him on 15/05/2008 .
          73 Bob ON4WA

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <g0kth@...> wrote:

          > Hi Bob
          >
          > I'm running V1.36 here and not had any update problems in the last
          few
          > weeks so the data is available not sure why you're not getting it.
          >
          > 73 Dave GM0KTH
          >
          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "bob.walschaerts" <on4wa@>
          wrote:

          > > Ionoprobe has been working ok since a long time.
          > > To-day August 27 :
          > > SSN,Auroral,Kp no updates since August 25.
          > > Proton and X Ray last updates August 26.
          > > The little clock bottom right says:next download within 214783647
          min.!!
          > > I have ver 1.36 on XP with Norton 360 and apparently I did not
          make
          > > any change.
          > > Has someone an idea,tks.I shall have to mail Alex.
          > > 73 fom Brussels Belgium. BOB ON4WA

        • Dave Wakefield
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 28, 2008
            Hi Bob

            Thanks for the info.

            I had a problem a few weeks back where I had no update for days then it started working again I wonder if it was the same problem!!

            I would be interested in a copy of the info that you have about the ini file, it could come in handy one day.

            Happy monitoring.

            73's

            Dave GM0KTH