QSR1 support. Was Re: New soft: DX Bulletin Reader 1.0

  • Dave Baxter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 2:21 AM
      Perhaps getting on to Phil Covington (who designed the thing?) he could
      tell you if the software had any "remote control" facilities?...

      Google for QSR1 and his site is top of the hit list.

      Alex. I can see a time soon, when it would be good if OmniRig had the
      ability to use a Telnet connection (or similar) to a TCP/IP port (local
      or remote) to use for "rig" control.

      Easy for me to say, I don't have to code it!...

      73.

      Dave G0WBX.

      This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited. www.palmercook.co.uk