Re: [dxatlas] Re: New soft: DX Bulletin Reader 1.0

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hi Grady,

      QS1R does not have a hardware CAT interface, so I am not sure how Band
      Master can control it. Perhaps it could talk to the software that comes with
      QS1R, but such interface would be application-specific.

      I would like to use QS1R as my main receiver, but I am not sure how to
      integrate it into my station: TR switching, front end protection, etc. If
      you have solved these problems, please share your experience with me.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2008
        Hi Alex. Using DX Bulletin Reader and it is great. On two occasions now
        the Needed List has reset to All. Have you seen this before? Any
        suggestions?

        Best 73, Hank WB4ROA

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2008
          Hi Hank,

          The Needed lists are stored in the
          "Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Afreet\UserData"
          folder as WkdAdif.lst and WkdIota.lst. Note that <username> is your current
          user name in Windows. Therefore, if you log in under a different name, you
          will not see your Needed files. Also, if these files are deleted for any
          reason, of if the OS does not allow the program to read them, the program
          will create blank lists.