Re: [dxatlas] DX Atlas registration won't take

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19 7:06 PM
      Hi Linda,

      The trial copy, expired or not, is registered exactly the same way as a
      newly installed copy. The problem you have described occurs if you copy and
      paste only a part of the key, or the key is corrupt in some other way. I can
      send you an auto-registration file that writes the key directly to the
      Registry, to avoid copy and paste errors, but I cannot post it to the forum.
      Please email me privately.