Re: key recovery

  • g7kse
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19 2:30 AM
      many thanks. I'll make a copy of it, perhaps on more than one pc (a
      bit of paper might be best!)

      regards

      Alex, g7kse

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"
      <alshovk@...> wrote:

      > Hi Alex,
      >
      > The registration key is stored in the Regisry, under
      > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Afreet\Faros. You can save it in a file
      > using the File / Export / Selected Branch command in RegEdit.exe.
      >
      > 73 Alex VE3NEA
      >

      > > Alex,
      > >
      > > My laptop that runs Faros is showing signs of falling flat on
      its
      > > face. Is there a way I can recover the registration key before
      the
      > > thing stops working?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > Alex, g7kse

    • AA0OI
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19 5:33 AM
        the key is long ,, chances are you will not get it right,,, trust me !! I think that even Alex will agree..
        good luck !!

        Garrett / AA0OI