OmniRig Rig-file for IC-R9000 and structure of rig file?

  • dk1vi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 1:30 PM
      Hello,
      has anyone in the group generated a rig file for ICOM IC-R9000?

      Is there any file available describing the basic structure of the ini
      file. I have the special commands for the IC-R9000, but a line like
      Value=5|5|vfBcdLU|1|0 is rather cryptic for me. Also the validate
      string would need some explanation.

      Thanks

      Regards from Ernst, DK1VI