Re: Eterlogic Serial Port Splitter with Wintest

  • Barry GM3YEH
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 16, 2008
      Hi Toby,
      I do not use WinTest so I cannot give a direct answer. If you
      suspect that the problem is with the Eterlogic VSPE then I suggest
      that you go to their website where you will find a support forum.
      Posting questions there always results in a very fast response. If
      VSPE is the problem they will try to fix it. Some bug fixes are
      done within a few hours!
      73 de Barry GM3YEH.

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tobias Wellnitz"