Re: [dxatlas] Re: DX ATLAS UPDATES ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2008
      Hello,

      When in doubt, check the DX Atlas download page and see if a new database is
      available.

      The current database includes an up to date prefix list, the city and island
      lists synchronized with the new prefix data, and a new dataset of time zones
      and summer/winter time transitions for the world.

      The IOTA list is not included with DX Atlas because it is a copyrighted
      material, and at the time of publication I did not have a permission to use
      it. I have such permission now, so the IOTA list will be included in the
      next update, along with the WAP (Antarctic bases) list. Contact me privately
      if you want a pre-release version of these new lists.

      I would also like to find those lists up-to-date There were quite some
      changes since the end of 2007.

      Yury