966Re: Eterlogic Serial Port Splitter - hang on exit problem solved

  • barrygm3yeh
    Jul 23, 2008
      Mario,

      v0.77 of VSPE onwards might be able to solve your problem. If not
      then post a message in their support forum at:
      http://forum.eterlogic.com/
      They are responding to requests for bug fixes and development very
      quickly and making new releases of the tool every few days.

      73 de Barry GM3YEH.

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Marijan Miletic" <s56a@...>
      wrote:

      > I'd like to be able to control RTS/DTR in spliter. Unfortunately
      > once they are set ON of physical port, they can't be reset?
      Changing
      > two bits in control register is not a rocket science.
      >
      > 73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU
      >

      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Barry GM3YEH" <bjbe@> wrote:
      > >
      > > There was a bug fixed as they investigated the problem - but that
      > > didn't fully clear the hang on exit. To fully resolve the
      problem
      > > had to install the new VSPE and also start using only a single
      > > splitter rather than two.
      > > Barry GM3YEH.
      > >
      > > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "rt_tclay" <rt_clay@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Barry GM3YEH" <bjbe@>

      > tool
      > > is
      > by
      > > > me
      > correctly
      > > > is
      > real
      > > > (COM5
      > COM
      > > close
      > > VSPE
      > > > >

      > > > I think it was a bug. That is the way I always set it up, and I
      > > still
      > > > had N1MM (and other aps) hanging on exit.
      > > >
      > > > However, there is a new version of the Eterlogic tool out
      > > (7/15/08).
      > > > With the new version I don't get the hangs.
      > > >
      > > > Tor
      > > > N4OGW

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic