934[dxatlas] Re: Eterlogic Serial Port Splitter - Correction

  • Barry GM3YEH
    Jul 9, 2008
      I have mainly used CW Skimmer and N1MM using the Eterlogic
      splitter. I've had them running together for long periods of time
      and worked the setup pretty hard in a few contests. The N1MM hang
      on exit is the only problem I have seen and this is absolutely
      trivial as far as I'm concerned. Unless OmniRig capability gets
      built into N1MM some time then the Eterlogic solution is the one for
      me. I've also had Ham Radio Deluxe working with CW Skimmer in a
      similar setup with full success.
      73 de Barry GM3YEH.