907Re: [dxatlas] Re: Omni rig feature request

    Jul 4, 2008
      Well, I have it going, and it seems to work FB. Many thanks for the
      info. Alas alas, as I should have realized, it is not useful for what I
      want to do, which is to click on a trace in Skimmer and have it move my
      radio to that frequency. The problem is that I am using a standalone fixed
      frequency SoftRock, and in that mode Omnirig is not active, for obvious
      reasons. I think I'll ask Alex if something might be worked out to have
      Omnirig active only in "Skimmer sends to radio" mode, to enable the
      clicking without having Skimmer try to follow my radio.

      73, Pete