906Re: [dxatlas] Re: Omni rig feature request

    Jul 4, 2008
      Something just dawned on me - I'm guessing that you are using Skimmer in
      either 3-KHz radio or SDR-IF mode. I want to use it with a standalone
      SoftRock. In this mode, I'd like to be able to click on the Skimmer
      waterfall and have my radio go to that frequency, whatever it is, but it
      appears to me that OmniRig is not active in Softrock mode.

      73, Pete