900Re: [dxatlas] Re: Omni rig feature request

    Jul 3, 2008
      Thanks, Toir. Unfortunately, I am so committed to USB and the MK2R+ here
      that it will be really awkward to do otherwise. I suspect that using this
      software with the virtual serial ports created by the MicroHam drivers
      might be asking too much.

      73, Pete