      From: rdvrey
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 6:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Omni-Rig and Logbooks

      Yep mine has too thats odd, seriously when your holding the mouse its
      handy to continue doing that. And then there are short keys. My rig is
      up 2 feet higer and its more convenient to have that feature on the PC
      too.

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@...> wrote:

      > I use a knob on my radio labeled "VFO" for small adjustments after I
      have clicked on a spot. It is much faster than playing around with a
      digital adjustment in the software.

      > Best Regards
      > Dan Schaaf
      > K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com "In the Beginning, there was Spark Gap"