      From: rdvrey
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 5:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Omni-Rig and Logbooks

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@...> wrote:

      > You don't tune the rig from the logbook. You tune it by clicking on
      a cluster spot in Bandmaster and the rig tunes to that frequency and
      if the spot is split freq, then your rig VFO A and B are set
      accordingly. And the DX call sign is automatically inserted into the
      New QSO window of the log.

      > And, when ever a station is spotted that you already worked, BM
      shows it in Grey. If the country has never been workedand logged, then
      it shows in Red in BM. If it is a new station but not a new country,
      it is shown in black in BM.

      > And, if the station is a LOTW user, the call sign is underlined.
      >
      > Many good features. I have been using it for 3 years and it has
      gotten me 295 countries in most bands in 3 years. Has saved me a lot
      of searching.

      > Best Regards
      > Dan Schaaf
      > K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com "In the Beginning, there was Spark Gap"

      Hi,

      Maybe I should explain better, Log Wondow allows for small steps,
      since the ferquentie tuned to by band master might be slight of.

      73,

      Robert